Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BDM vs the bug from hell, episode 1.


Just a short note. My little XNA Game was planned to be released... today. Too bad, in the last few days, a new bug has emerged. Not just *A* bug. The most horrific bug I ever faced. Almost impossible to debug and real bitch to test. And so damn annoying it kinda ruins the fun of the game.

Although I tried everything, from changing every possible parameter to bashing my keyboard until it started to continuously produce 'qkqkqkqkqkqkqk' until I rebooted it (I didn't even know that was possible!), it's still not fixed.

Which implies that the release is delayed until that bitch is fixed. The bad news: no clue how long it's going to take. The good news: once it's fixed, everything is immediately ready for the release.

Well, let's hope I'll have more luck tomorrow. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment